Bodhi Limited Website Terms & Conditions
- (1.1) Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website operated by Bodhi Limited.
- (1.2) Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
- (1.3) If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then you may not use our website.
(2) Buying Products on our Website
- (2.1) To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
- (2.2) Details of the prices for the Products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through our website. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order.
- (2.3) You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
(3) Bodhi Products
You must pay for the Products by credit or debit card at the time of the order, at which time you will be notified of the current price. Bodhi Limited is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means ('Confirmation') to the e-mail address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled by the date set out in the Confirmation. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
(4) Reselling of products
Please note that all products and services available on the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to:
Or by post to:
- Bodhi Limited, Minerva Mill, Station Road, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5ET, England.
(6) Modifications to Website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
(7) Information you provide
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Bodhi Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
(9) Applicability of Online Materials
- (9.1) Personal Use - Unless otherwise stated, text on our website is presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- (9.2) Compliance with Law - We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK.
- (9.3) Exclusion of Warranties - Bodhi makes no warranties, express or implied that making the products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the products or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the products. Bodhi Limited accepts no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
(10) Copyright and Monitoring
No extraction of data or other information from the Bodhi website. Any extraction from the Bodhi website without the written consent of Bodhi Limited in hard copy with original signature by a Manager of Bodhi Limited is strictly prohibited.
- (11.1) Linked Sites - Bodhi Limited makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from Bodhi and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that Bodhi endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
(12) Availability of our Website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
- (13.1) Limit of Liability - If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- (13.2) User's Responsibilities - You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- (13.3) Legal Limitations - The limitations and exclusions in this clause only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- (14.1) Alterations - We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- (14.2) Illegality - If any provision or term of these Terms and Conditions shall become or be declared illegal, unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- (14.3) Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- (14.4) Causes beyond Control - Neither you nor Bodhi Limited will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Bodhi's respective reasonable control.
- (14.5) No Waiver - Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
This Site is operated by Bodhi Limited (Company No. 7199709, VAT number GB 994 0724 90) whose registered office address is at: Minerva Mill, Station Road, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5ET, England.